Placing our faith wholly in the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation, believing in the teachings and
practices of the Baptist and those great distinctive principles for which they have ever stood, namely:
- The preeminence of Jesus Christ as our divine Lord Saviour and Master.
- The supreme authority of the Bible and its sufficiency as the word of God and as our only rule of faith and practice.
- The right of private interpretation and the competency of the individual soul in direct approach to God.
- The absolute separation of church and state.
- A regenerate church membership.
- The beautiful, symbolic ordinance of believer's Baptism in obedience to the command of Christ.
- The commemorative ordinance of communion in obedience and memory of Christ's passion and victory.
- The complete independence to the local church and its interdependence in associated fellowship with other churches of like faith and practice.
- The solemn obligation of majority rule, guaranteeing equal rights to all and special privilege to none.
- The spiritual unity of all believers, for which the Master so earnestly prayed.
- A world-wide program of missionary fervor and evangelism in obedience to the final command of Jesus - "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20).